EOS is considered a good investment that is predicted to gradually grow by 6-8 times within a year only, so this coin is considered to be a good investment with a high return. However, not all people who want to get this popular token to know how to buy EOS in the UK. Do you want to learn reliable and effortless ways of buying EOS either for cryptocurrency or fiat money? This cryptocurrency designed to support large-scale applications can be purchased on several popular exchanges and here are the cheapest and most trusted of them with a step-by-step procedure.
A quick guide on buying EOS in the UK
Founded back in 2017 Binance has become the most popular exchange to buy different currencies and EOS is not an exception. In fact, this is the best place to buy this token at the moment but you should make extra effort to buy instantly with GBP on Binance. Therefore, now you will learn the fastest way to do that with the cheapest commission of 0.1%.
Table of Contents
EOS does not make a pair with GBP but it can be traded with many other tokens including BTC, BNB, ETH, BUSD, USDT, USDC, TUSD, and even EUR. If you have already used the services of this exchange and have any of these tokens or currencies on your Binance wallet, you can proceed with the following steps to get EOS:
- Enter the existing Binance account.
- Press the Exchange button and select the Spot market.
- Trade EOS for the currency you own.
- Wait for your new EOS coins to arrive in the wallet.
If you do not have an account on this platform, you can sign up for it, wait for the verification of your identity, and transfer coins from another wallet to trade it.
How to buy EOS with GBP
It goes without saying that UK citizens are more likely to wish to buy EOS with GBP. It is especially actual for new crypto holders or ones who do not want to spend their existing savings. Are you still not aware of the exchanges where to buy EOS for pounds? Here are some ideas to consider.
The procedure of purchasing cryptocurrency on Binance described above can be a part of the process of how to do the same using British Pounds. It is enough to complete the following steps:
- Get through the registration procedure on the Binance website to create an account. Log in to the existing account if you have one.
- Pass through the verification procedure to confirm your identity.
- Make a GBP deposit using the UK bank wire transfer (it will take several hours).
- Purchase any of the coins that make up pairs with EOS on the exchange using the spot market (the list of coins includes BTC, BNB, ETH, BUSD, USDT, USDC, TUSD).
- Exchange EOS for the cryptocurrency you have bought and withdraw your coins to the secure wallet from the exchange.
Crypto holders can hope for a discount rate if they use BNB, while a maximum trading fee with other coins is 0.1%.
There is an easy way to buy EOS with a debit card on the Indacoin exchange. The process takes less than 60 minutes and looks as follows:
- Create an account on the exchange.
- Select the Buy tab in the trading box.
- Select GBP from the list of coins and enter the amount in pounds you want to give.
- Select EOS from the list of cryptocurrencies you want to get.
- Provide your full name, date of birth, and phone number to get a verification code.
- Fill out all the fields with your banking details, enter a 3D secure code from your bank and confirm the payment.
- Wait for the arrival of your coins.
The main benefit of using Indacoin for purchase is the possibility to get a 12% cashback in the native coin of the platform.
It is possible to get EOS on Changelly either of the websites or using a mobile app and the process looks rather simple:
- Open the website and find the order form.
- Press the Buy tab.
- Select the currency you want to send and enter its amount.
- Choose EOS from the list of coins you want to get and the amount will be calculated automatically.
- Select the country of your residence.
- Press the Buy EOS Now button.
- Select the best offer from the list and complete the transaction following the hints provided.
The main benefits of this platform are the possibility to specify the best payment method and prefer only those platforms that have a respective Trustpilot rating.
One more alternative method to become an EOS holder is the KuCoin platform. The purchase procedure is intuitively friendly.
- Sign up to the website or enter the existing account.
- Press the Buy crypto button.
- Enter the amount you want to spend and GBP currency from the list (min £30).
- Select EOS from the list of tokens you want to buy.
- Select the payment method (Visa/MasterCard, SEPA) and choose the payment channel.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Enter the wallet address and payment details to complete the transaction.
Coins will arrive in the wallet indicated as fast as possible.
EOS is also sold on the Kraken exchange if you plan to buy it for British Pounds. Start your step-by-step procedure from the following activity:
- Get a Kraken account or log into the existing one.
- Press the Buy crypto button in the upper horizontal menu.
- Make a deposit of the necessary GBP amount using a UK bank transfer.
- Purchase coins that make pairs with EOS (USDT, BTC, ETH).
- Select the Buy tab.
- Enter the amount of money to spend and its currency (GBP).
- Select EOS as the desired cryptocurrency for purchase.
- Complete the transaction by processing the payment.
This broker calls itself the most trusted in the UK. It has an excellent rating on Trustpilot, and it does not take much effort to buy cryptocurrency. You should take these steps:
- Register an account.
- Select the coin to buy.
- Choose one of the banking options (bank transfer, Visa/Mastercard).
- Select the currency.
- Enter how much you will spend.
- Copy the wallet address to send funds to.
- Provide additional wallet information if necessary.
- Enter banking credentials and process the payment.
- Receive coins to your wallet.
One more online destination where you can buy EOS for British Pounds, but still can not do that with PayPal is Cryptomate. This website offers a standard buying procedure:
- Join the platform and pass through the verification procedure.
- Fill out the order form to get a live quote and place the order.
- Select the token you want to obtain.
- Enter the wallet address to get coins.
- Type the amount to purchase.
- Provide your email address.
- Verify your order on the confirmation page.
The platform supports Faster Payments as well as secure and easy-to-use.
Things to consider before buying EOS
If you think about buying EOS, especially with a long-term perspective, there are some points to remember:
- Analyze the market and read experts’ opinions about the future of this coin.
- Compare prices on several exchanges, especially if you need to complete several transactions in order to get coins.
- Prepare a wallet to store EOS coins securely.
Where to store EOS
The range of wallets to store EOS is quite big since the coin is very popular with crypto enthusiasts. Therefore, it is possible to find desktop, mobile, hardware, and other types of wallets but all of them are 3rd-party wallets. The ecosystem has not released its own wallet, so crypto holders should rely on the following examples: multicurrency wallets Jaxx and Exodus, MyEtherWallet (web wallet), as well as most trusted hardware wallets such as Ledger, Edger, and Trezor.
Privacy and security tips
All financial transactions require more attention and security measures from their participants. If you plan to buy EOS, consider the following issues:
- Never neglect extra security measures such as two-factor authentication and advanced encryption;
- Make the choice of the platform for purchase on the basis of multiple factors;
- Manage and control private keys;
- Withdraw coins to a more secure wallet from the exchange.
Buying cryptocurrency is a responsible step connected with finances, so the choice of the platform to do that is very important. Moreover, crypto enthusiasts should have a clear understanding of how to make a transaction on any of these platforms, so we hope buying EOS won’t be a challenge for UK citizens anymore.